Having the following questions and the answers to them will help you decide which barcode scanner is suitable for you:
1. Where do we need to use the barcode scanner? (warehouse/store?)
2. How often do we need to scan the product?
3. How far away should scanning from the product be?
4. What will the barcode scanner be connected to?
5. Do I have a budget limit for barcode scanners?
Barcode scanners are getting cheaper recently. Omnidirectional,1D/2D wired, and wireless barcode scanners are available. So it depends on many factors you need to consider.
Add: No3 Hao Tai Technology Park,Shenzhou Road 768,Sicence City,Luogang District,Guangzhou,China
No3 Hao Tai Technology Park,Shenzhou Road 768,Sicence City,Luogang District,Guangzhou,China