Why barcode scanner can not scan the barcode that is just printed out
1. The barcode is deformed. The barcode is a relatively unique symbol system. Various code systems have corresponding ratios. If the barcode is arbitrarily deformed in the process of barcode making, the result will be that the barcode cannot be recognized. Especially when using Coreldraw When the drawing software makes barcodes.
2. Vertical disconnection of the bar code bar occurs, which generally occurs when the barcode printer is used to print the barcode label. The main reasons for the broken needle of the print head and the wrinkling of the ribbon are.
3. The width of the blank area of the barcode is not enough, and the left and right blank edges of the barcode must be at least 10 times the width of the narrow bar.
4. There is a problem with the color matching between the bar and the blank of the barcode. The difference in the barcode reading depends on the color of the bar. The color with high reflectivity will be recognized as a blank, and the color with low reflectivity will be recognized as a bar. Generally, a blue bar on a white background The bar code of the red bar can be read, the bar code of the black bar on the red background can be read, and the bar code of the purple bar on the yellow background can be read.
5. The barcode printing effect is not clear, usually because the media does not match or the printing density value is set too low.
Add: No3 Hao Tai Technology Park,Shenzhou Road 768,Sicence City,Luogang District,Guangzhou,China
No3 Hao Tai Technology Park,Shenzhou Road 768,Sicence City,Luogang District,Guangzhou,China