A. After the wireless barcode scanner scans the data, the data transmission method is as follows:
1. The barcode scanners we usually see can be directly connected to the computer to scan the barcode. The data read by the barcode scanning can be transmitted to our computer PC through the cable, which is convenient for our data application
2. The wireless barcode scanner can transmit scan data through the wireless charging base. The wireless charging base actually needs to be connected to the computer through a cable
3. The barcode data collector PDA is actually a personal mobile device with a high-efficiency scanning engine compared to a mobile phone. It comes with an Android system. After scanning and reading the barcode, the device transmits the transmission to the background via the wireless network. system
4. Portable bluetooth barcode scanner, its function is a scan engine with bluetooth transmission function, usually we can use it to connect our mobile phones, tablets, computers, etc. with bluetooth, and upload data through bluetooth
B. Pay attention to the following points when purchasing a wireless scanner:
1. The sensitivity of the scanning engine is whether the scanning speed is fast or not.
2. The battery capacity is related to your working hours.
3. Ability to resist falling, not easy to damage.
4. Whether it is small and light, it is convenient to carry
Add: No3 Hao Tai Technology Park,Shenzhou Road 768,Sicence City,Luogang District,Guangzhou,China
No3 Hao Tai Technology Park,Shenzhou Road 768,Sicence City,Luogang District,Guangzhou,China