WBS-26 is a 2D wireless barcode scanner that is easy to use and low in price. It can scan all common one-dimensional and two-dimensional bar codes, the communication distance can reach 100 meters, and it can be used continuously for 30 hours on a single charge. It is widely used in commercial areas such as supermarket cashiers, QR code payments, and invoicing.
1. Quickly scan all common QR codes and 1D codes;
2. The line-of-sight communication distance is 100 meters;
3. Strong endurance. Up to 30,000 barcodes can be scanned on a single charge, or equivalent to a week’s workload;
4. Built-in data storage, which can store up to 55,000 commodity barcodes;
5. Flexible data format editing.
1. Barcode scanning of retail products, barcode scanning of payment
2. Invoicing and invoice entry
3. Scanning and management of bills, coupons, documents, etc.
20 mA (standby); 165 mA (when scanning); 300~550 mA (charging)
2D:QR ,Micro QR，Data Matrix，PDF417 ect
1D:UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN/ISSN, code 39, code 39 (ASCII full code), crossover code 25, industry code 25, matrix code 25, Coudba code, code 128 , 93 code, 11 code MSI/Plessey, UK/Plessey, UCC/EAN 128, Chinese postal code, etc.
It supports advanced barcode format editing functions such as prefix, prefix, string insertion, string deletion, string replacement, barcode length and barcode name insertion.
Buzzer (adjustable tone and volume);
2 LED indicators
Can store about 55,000 product barcodes
A full charge takes about 2.5 hours. Can work for 30 hours
Manual, continuous automatic scanning
Anti-scratch tempered glass
-18°C to 55°C(operation)
-40°C to 60°C(storage)
5% to 90%
Resistant to the impact of multiple drops to the concrete floor from a height of 1.5 meters
Scan and set the barcode in turn
Add: No3 Hao Tai Technology Park,Shenzhou Road 768,Sicence City,Luogang District,Guangzhou,China
No3 Hao Tai Technology Park,Shenzhou Road 768,Sicence City,Luogang District,Guangzhou,China